Are property watches available in my area?
Lake Havasu City offers vacation watch, extra patrol and traffic enforcement requests. Vacation watch requests may not exceed 30 days per calendar year. Extra patrols and traffic enforcement requests are determined by the Traffic Sergeant. Citizens may obtain a vacation watch form from the Police Department or complete an online application by visiting our website at https://p2c.lhcaz.gov/main.aspx. Please complete property watch requests at least three (3)days but not more than one (1) week prior to your departure. Citizens may also call the Police Records Department at (928) 855-1171 to have any of the available security checks completed over the phone.
Back To FAQ List

Request in process, please wait...